Saint Augustine Camera Club
We are using the Florida camera club council definitions for the separate categories within the General "open" section
Please see the first 3 designations from their webpage here
All submitted entries, both during the jury selection process, as well as for the actual Show judging, will be judged on the following:
- Technical Execution
- Creativity and Innovation
- Overall Visual Impact
- All members in good standing (dues currently paid) may submit up to 3 entries. The entry fee is $25 for up to 2 entries or $30 for 3.
- Entries should be submitted via this website using form at bottom of the page. Upon submission, you will be linked to payment page (in store). Submissions not considered until payment is made.
- When submitting your entry (s), please designate whether you are submitting within the “Open color”, "Open monochrome" or "Open creative" category or within the “Novice” category. The Novice category is only open to those with little or no experience in photo shows, and you may not have won an award in a previous SACC show. This is self-defined by the entrant, and there will be separate judging and awards for this category but no sub-categories.
- If you are juried into the show, you may deliver your image to the Art Association on the designated days within the following guidelines:
- Frames may not exceed 60x60inches.
- Traditional prints preferred. The frame is to be a black with white matt, with glass or plexiglass gallery style frame (no "museum" glass: frosted acrylic or non-glare glass).
- Metal, acrylic, and glass are acceptable presentations as long as safely hang-able as required but NO canvas prints allowed.
- All entries must have a secure wire on the back with the top middle of the wire approximately 3-4 inches below the top of the entry when it is hung. No other hanger is acceptable.
- On the back lower right of your entry, please identify with the following information; your name, your contact phone number, the title of the entry, the outside dimensions of the entry, and the sale price.
- All entry photographs must have been taken within the past 3 years.
- Entry photographs may be manipulated by Photoshop or any other editing software.
- Entries may be in color or in monochrome.
- SACC reserves the right to disallow an entry if it does not meet specified guidelines .
- In submitting your work as an artist, it is your responsibility to make sure appropriate permissions are obtained for use of an image. If a release is needed, you are responsible for obtaining it.
- The SACC and the StAAA will not be responsible for any damage or loss from any cause. Professional care will be taken with all entries.