Gallery Showing opportunity
Amiro Art and Design gallery on Aviles St. in downtown St. Augustine has offered us 80% of their wall space for rent for the next three months. For July, August and September SACC will be able to hang pictures from the membership. The board has decided to do this on a first come, first served basis and will allow pictures that have been in any of the member shows to guarantee the quality and the uniformity of the display.
- This is a first come first served opportunity to show any picture that has been in any of our 5 member shows.
- It does cost money so read carefully
- 1 picture/member (unless there are not enough submissions at which point we will open it up to 2 pictures/member)
- if there are too many submissions they will be accepted based on the time payment was received.
- Up to 92" in framed circumference (this was the size limit of the last show) $60 for three months
- Greater than 92" (but no more than 3 feet wide) will be $75 for three months
- deadline for submissions is June 23.
- payment page will be shown once submission button clicked.
- You will be allowed to switch out piece for similar sized piece during a designated time each month
- drop off and pick up time to be provided.
pay online only
once submission form entered
20% of all sales during the show go to The Amiro Gallery.